New Zealand's number 1 natural hormone balance support.
NuWoman Balance Natural Hormone Balance Support combines the internationally studied and proven effectiveness of Cimicifuga racemosa with natural amino acids, vitamins nad minerals to assist natural hormone balance.
A large percentage of women experience hormonal fluctuations that can dramatically affect their everyday lives and relationships with friends, partners and children. As women, we need to maintain a delicate hormonal balance to ensure good health and a feeling of wellbeing. When the two major female hormones, oestrogen and progesterone, become imbalanced a whole range of symptoms can present themselves.
Hormonal imbalance can result in: mood swings, anxiety, stress, weepiness, uncontrolled anger, irritability, emotional outbursts, sugar cravings, lack of energy, sleep issues and loss of personal identity.
These symptoms are often put down to working too hard, children or relationship trouble, when these issues can in fact correlate to abnormal hormonal balances or oestrogen dominance.
What else should I know?
Each tablet contains:
Cimi-Max® Cimicifuga racemosa 240mg,
Chromium picolinate 200mcg,
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 25mg,
Folic acid (Vitamin B9) 99mcg,
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25mcg,
- Take one tablet in the morning, preferably with food. For additional support a second tablet may be taken in the evening
- Always read the lable and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- On rare occasions gastro-intestinal upset or hypersensitivity (rash or irritation) may be experienced.
- Do not use the product if the blister foil is broken.
- Not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Nexcare Opticlude Junior Ey NZ $15.79
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!